Rebecca Masterson is a writer, speaker, and advocate. Her work has been featured in both online and print publications. Rebecca is available for interviews, speaking events, and features.
For features, publication rights, and bookings contact here. Press Kit available upon request.
- To the Moms I Am Not, But Was Supposed to Be
- Four Witty Products for Resisters
- Dear Donald Trump, From An Adoptive Mom
- My Love Is Louder
- Over-sharing? Or My Special Needs Son’s Soundtrack?
- I Am a Killer of Scorpions
- Dear Mom in the Waiting Room
- 5 Rules for Your First Bootcamp Class
- Out Loud Planning For My Son With Special Needs
- Don’t Reduce My Breast Cancer Struggle to “Save the Tatas”